- Biathlon practice will be held Monday, October 30th at the Pembroke Armoury from 1830 to 2100 hrs. Dress is civilian sports wear suitable for outdoor running, including running shoes. We have two more practices until the competition which will only be open to the selected team members. The teams have been selected and cadets have been advised.
The one day competition will be held on Sunday, November 12th at Connaught Ranges in Kanata. Transportation from the Pembroke Armoury and lunch will be provided. There is no cost for this activity. Once more information is received, Captain Frampton will email it to all selected team members and their parents/guardians. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Captain Frampton, (email@example.com).
- Next week (Nov 2nd, 2023) is a Sports night, including Fitness Testing at the Armoury. Dress is appropriate sports attire including a squadron t-shirt, if you have one and indoor running shoes. Don’t forget a filled water bottle.
Also, next week the Merit Review Boards will be held for Warrant Officer First Class and Warrant Officer Second Class. Below is the schedule for the participating cadets. Each cadet will receive an email with further instructions
|Order||Time||Last Name||First Name||Rank|
- Poppy sales will be happening on Saturday Nov the 4th, there will be 2 shifts one from 10-12 and one from 12-1400 at the Pembroke Walmart and Pembroke East end mall. If you are interested in helping out please write your name on the signup sheet at the attendance table or email Capt G McGinley. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Dress will be C3 (full uniform with ribbons).
- We will also be participating in the Pembroke Remembrance day parade on Saturday Nov 11th. More information will follow in next week’s announcements.
- If you require replacement uniform parts, please speak with Cpl Bulmer as soon as possible. In the meantime, appropriate civilian attire will be acceptable for parade nights.