Please review the schedule for Wednesday, November 11, 2020.
For cadets who will be parading at the Armoury this Wednesday, please keep in mind the following:
- wearing a mask is mandatory at all times during cadet activities
- you must complete the COVID-19 Self-Assessment form on 638aircadets.ca before departing for the Armoury (some paper copies will also be available at the door in case you experience technical difficulties)
- if you answer “Yes” to any of the questions on the COVID-19 Self-Assessment form and you are scheduled to participate in in-person activities, DO NOT ATTEND, advise your Level Officer ASAP
- only current cadets and uniformed staff members are allowed in the Armoury
- new cadets will not be accepted at the door, all new cadets must register online and be cleared by the Administration Officer prior to participating in in-person activities