- Marksmanship practice will be held from 1800-2100 every Monday evening. This practice is open to all cadets from all levels. See Capt. Morrisey for further information or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATTENDANCE: Upon arrival at the Armoury all cadets are required to sign in on the attendance sheet that is placed on a table inside the entrance to the parade square. IF a cadet arrives late, they are to report to the office to sign in before heading to their class.
- Next week, the 21st of Dec, is our last night of cadets before Christmas! 638 Squadron will be holding a Christmas activity at the Armoury. The dress is going to be Ugly Christmas Sweaters! There will be two prizes, one for the ugliest sweater, and one for the most festive.
- Our first night back to cadets will be January 11th, it will be a sports night at the Armoury.
- Also upcoming in January we have a first aid course offered by 450 THS Instructors. The course will run from 0800 to 1600 on Saturday Jan 20th and Sunday Jan 21st; the course will qualify passing cadets to Standard First Aid and CPR level C. Lunch will be provided for both days. We will be able to accommodate a maximum of 15 cadets on a first come first serve basis. Please speak with MWO Underwood to sign up, or email him at email@example.com.
- If you require replacement uniform parts, please speak with Cpl Bulmer upon her return in January. In the meantime, appropriate civilian attire will be acceptable for parade nights.
- If we do not see you next week, have a Very Merry Christmas!
To keep up to date with what is happening be sure to check the calendar on our squadron’s website 638aircadets.ca.